How You Can Help
Make a Gift — Touch a Life
When you give to YLC, know that you will have impacted the life of at least one child. At YLC, more than 70% of our kids face poverty and various other challenges. Your support empowers us to reach our kids and provide opportunities they might not otherwise have — learning about things like engineering, robotics, website and video game design and a host of other 21st Century skills. Give today — you’ll touch a life and feel great, too!
- Phone - Call (314)531-9916 and ask for Mark. He'll make your giving quick and easy!
- Mail - Send your gift to YLC at 4471 Olive, St. Louis, MO 63108. You'll receive your tax receipt within 48 hours along with our profound thanks.
- Amazon Smile - Designate Youth Learning Center as your charity of choice and we will receive 0.5% of the purchase price of your eligible Amazon purchases.
- Escrip Program at Schnucks - Pick up a card at your local Schnucks Market and designate Youth Learning Center as your charity of choice. We will receive a portion of the proceeds from your purchases automatically.
- Matching Gifts - Make your gift go further! Review our list of many St. Louis companies who provide matching gifts or contact your HR department. It's easy and doubles your impact!
- Mission 100 - Begin a partnership with one of our great YLC kids by providing a Mission 100 gift.
- Planned Giving - You can easily include YLC in your estate or in your long-term gift planning. Call Mark at (314)531-9916 for more information on gifts of stock, annuities, or other planned giving options.
- Tribute - You can honor or memorialize a loved one. Simply fill in their information in our online donation form.
Want to get to know us better BEFORE choosing to give? We don't blame you! Come in for a Dare to be a Superhero Tour and meet our kids, see our facility, and learn about the many ways YLC impacts kids' futures. Email Mark or call (314) 531-9916 to schedule a visit.
Youth Learning Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.